“They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these that hunger pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field.”
Jade Helm 16, with the assistance of foreign troops is training not only to arrest dissidents, subjugate rogue American military units who will not be on board with the increasing level of tyranny, they are also preparing to weaponize food as a means of political control in the face of the new American populism.
- Reduction in food stamp entitlements
- Cut off of SNAP benefits after three months
- Food riots being practiced for in Jade Helm 16
- Govt buildings hardening security in preparation for food riots
From the National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (NSSM200) was completed on December 10, 1974 by the United States National Security Council under the direction of Henry Kissinger.
- Whether through government action, labor conflicts, sabotage, or civil disturbance, the smooth flow of needed materials will be jeopardized. Although population pressure is obviously not the only factor involved, these types of frustrations are much less likely under conditions of slow or zero population growth” [Chapter III, “Minerals and Fuel”].
- “Populations with a high proportion of growth. The young people, who are in much higher proportions in many LDCs, are likely to be more volatile, unstable, prone to extremes, alienation and violence than an older population. These young people can more readily be persuaded to attack the legal institutions of the government or real property of the ‘establishment,’ ‘imperialists,’ multinational corporations, or other-often foreign-influences blamed for their troubles” [Chapter V, “Implications of Population Pressures for National Security”].
- Abortion as a geopolitical strategy is mentioned several dozen times in the report with suggestive implications: “No country has reduced its population growth without resorting to abortion….
NSSM 200 formally raised the question, “Would food be considered to be an instrument of national power?
Third world population control, using food as one of the primary weapons, has long been a matter of official covert national policy and a portion of President Obama’s Executive Order (EO 13603), National Defense Resources Preparedness is a continuation of that policy. Only now, the intended targets are not the LDC’s but, instead, the targets are the American people.
Pray and be prepared.