The Energy News had this headline, May 19.
The U.S. Department of Energy is scrambling to deal with the second emergency at the nuclear site in 10 days’ time. Signs have emerged that a massive underground double shell nuclear waste holding tank may be leaking…
This Hanford, WA disaster seems is just the latest from this hell hole.
- Barrels of nuclear material completely dissolved.
- Trenches along the Columbia River where nuclear rods are dissolved, leaking into the river. Bottoms and sides are completely crumbled.
- Traincar loads of nuclear material headed for Banner’s Ferry to be dumped in the forests – polluting northern Idaho water with huge amounts of nuclear radiation right under the nose of the governor. Governor CL “Butch” Otter gets the nasty guy award for doing nothing about this.
- The entire well water system on the Spokane Indian Reservation is contaminated with plutonium, a man-made substance not occurring in nature, as trucks from Hanford dump huge amounts of dissolved nuclear rods at Wellpinit and into other Old Silver Mines. WA Governor Jay Inside gets the super golden nasty guy award for allowing this. Much more effective than Andrew Jackson’s smallpox blankets.
- For over 50 years the Columbia River has had so much radiation that it rises in temperature 2 degrees after it passes Hanford, and now it is also very Radioactive. The radiation levels in the Columbia at the Blue Bridge has been measured daily for 70 years and are now spiking.
According to Dr. William Mount, if they build lightning towers in strategic places, and hit the exposed ground with 20-30 lightning strikes, the radiation dissipates, thus saving countless lives. But the powers that be won’t do that. He lists additional method, as well.
Our nuclear facilities are crumbling. It’s time to force our government to fix these problems. Please ingest Immusist and seaweed.